Thursday, January 1, 2009

I need opinions! SO CONFUSED!?

May be...
  • OK. I'm wondering if I should get a PS3 or not, and I know I would like it and everything, but my friend has one too. I can always just go to their house and play it, and I think that would be more fun cause one of the reasons I want it is so I can play them in Guitar Hero:World Tour when I am not able to get to their house. Well, my mom keeps reminding me that I am going to want to get a MacBook (computer I want) and off to college soon and "once you get it you'll wish you didn't cause it won't be as fun as you thought" and the whole trying to convince me against it ordeal from parents. Well, I did buy an XBOX 360 and sell it to my brother within a month around last year this time... IDK. I have an iPod Touch currently, so I'm not short on gadgets... I just can't figure out if I really want it or not. My little brother wants to upgrade his XBOX to a next-gen console, so I guess there'd be no regrets in if we went to buy it together, but IDK!! I would get Little Big Planet cause I like those kind of games, I think (I like Animal Crossing for GC/DS). Oh, and I have a Wii, but my friend ended up getting a PS3 with GH so getting GH:WT for Wii would kind of take the purpose out of the whole thing cause its so I can play my friend too. HELP ME PLEASE! I need opinions on this whole situation and if you think I really want it or not or if its just my tech-loving attitude that just wants to own everything new and cool...?? Right now I of course would love to have it cause I love tech; the only thing holding me back is the money (I have enough to cover it from selling stuff on eBay and from my birthday and Christmas)... but I could also spend that money on a new cell phone with VCAST (internet and email) [which I don't really need] or upgrading MacBook to MacBook Pro (which I don't really NEED either)... IDKIDKIDKIDK.... I guess money is just an issue right now. I do believe what my mom says about "material things can't bring lasting happiness".. But I am going to school to be a PHarmacists and its not like I'm going to be short on money... WHAT DO YOU THINK?
  • ps3 are at a very good price now just after christmas. Amazing graphics, wifi, bluetooth, blu-ray, media (videos, songs, games)



    i would get it, i have a ps3 and an xbox 360, im selling the ps3.

    i much prefer the xbox, don't know why it just seems to be a lot better imo.



    But if you don't like xbox then definitely go for the ps3
  • Anything for mac is better
  • No comments: