Monday, January 26, 2009

Should I get Half Life: Source? (Only answer if you've played all HL games)?

May be...
  • I'm currently playing HL2.

    I love it.

    Should I buy HL source once I'm done? Is it worth it?

    There are some parts of the game I don't understand because I didn't play HL1.

    I also have episode 1 and 2.

    Should I play HL1 Before episode 1 and 2?

    THANKS.
  • Ive played them all. Yes i really recommend playing half life 1 if you dont understand some of the story. Even though half life 2 is really cool i think hl1 is still the better game. One of the things i like about it is that its VERY long. I do recommend playing it before episodes 1 and 2.



    HL:Source would be nice to get but if you want to you can just get a cheap copy of the original. Although the remake in source will of course be nicer and you might not be used to such an old game. If youre goin for the total game experience might as well get opposing force and blue shift as well. :D
  • No comments: