Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Is it worth it to buy Little Big Planet? and how would you rate it?

May be...
  • How would you rate Little Big Planet, I really want to buy it right now but want to hear some reviews from you, Single player and Online mode, thanks guys
  • Well, I bought it when it first came out. Let me tell you when I'm done playing.... [Meaning it will last you a long time]





    9/10 Single.

    12/10 Online.
  • Little Big Planet is one of those games where you either love it or think its OK. I'm one of those that think it's just OK. I tried really hard to love it, but it really boils down to a super cute, super creative side scrolling platform game. I love its style, animation, and the fact that you have more or less limitless freedom to do what you want when you're designing your own planet.... but alas I'm not that creative.



    Single player is required since it unlocks all the tools you need to create your own planet. Its nice that you also need a buddy or two everynow and then to play with to solve certain puzzles or obstacles.



    Online mode is pretty fun. It's incredible how creative people are with this game and its fun to see what they have in store for you.



    Overall however, as much as I tried to love it, I got bored. And it happened much quicker than with other games. To me, its like it substitutes intensity for cuteness. I would really suggest a rent or borrow if you're on the fence about it, because if there isn't a strong urge, there is a probably a reason.
  • since i am more into shooter games i only rented little big planet and it was a good game but it was a little short, i would only buy it if i have some friends that own the game to play it online with them or if you are going to be spending your time making some levels
  • well i dont know if this is just me but for some weird reason when you play online mode it takes forever to load at some times its like 2 min or even more or even worse it will take so long that it will freeze my ps3 and i have to turn it off and turn it back on



    the game is fun i like it but its not that addicting as cod or other shooting games
  • It is awesome game.

    Single player 9/10

    Online 10/10
  • Single Player=9.5/10

    Multiplayer=11/10





    Go buy the game now. it's awesome.
  • Well I am into the shooting more, but I did have it and it was amazing! It never gets old and you can do lots of things. Create your own map is one thing that I loved doing.
  • I thought it would be good, but it turned out i didn't like it at all. The story gets a 7/10, because there is really no plot, but the multiplayer is fun, 9/10.
  • I thought little big planet was a good game but if your in to shooters and slashers then I don't recomend it. But if you like all kinds of games get it.
  • 9 out of 10 online is good and same console multiplayer is good.



    the only flaw in it is that it is short
  • single player 9.5/10

    online/level building 12/10
  • 9/10
  • its pretty good. so yeah, get it
  • No comments: