Saturday, February 7, 2009

Is this Craiglist trade trustable?

May be...
  • Well I was planning to buy a PS3 game from this guy. It's $30, but then he tells me to meet him in a quite far away place (40 minute drive from my location), and he's not willing to leave me his name or any other infromation. Could this be a scam? If so...it can save me alot of trouble.
  • NOT A SCAM

    He might not want to give you personal info until he meets you in person. I wouldn't want to give people my name before I meet them. Call him and tell him to meet you somewhere in the middle of his house and yours.



    Tell him to bring the game, and you bring the money. If you don't the game's condition, its only a 20 minute ride home.
  • i think it might be a scam, just go on ebay or somewhere else and try and find the game for cheaper.
  • Go to BlockBuster and buy the game used.
  • NOOOOOOOOO
  • Sounds like a scam to me
  • No comments: