Sunday, February 22, 2009

My PS3 is set on HDMI aND i WANT TO KNOW HOW TO SWITCH IT BACK TO colors.?

May be...
  • When I put it back on a regular TV with colors and my screen is black.
  • hi

    hold down the power button, wait for initial beeps keep your finger on it till you hear a second set of beeps. this should then be switched over.

    hope this helps
  • okay what you do first is go to display settings then chose video output settings after that chose Av multi for yellow, red, and white or go to component for red, green, and, blue. After yo do this it will say automatic or custom i just pick automatic its easier. after that it will take you to audio chose the one you picked from the begining. and then you are done I hope this helped.
  • Gosh, there sure are a lot of 10 year olds on here who don't know how to spell.



    Hold your PS3's Power button for 5 seconds. Use the regular cables (yellow, white and red) and then the picture should appear.
  • Everyne help me I'm in need plz help http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?...
  • No comments: