Thursday, February 26, 2009

Ps3 through pc surround sound?

May be...
  • ive got a 21 inch 1080p pc monitor i want to hook my ps3 up to cuz my tv sucks, it has hdmi input, but i also need to know how i can hook the ps3 up to my 5.1 pc surround sound. or can i just not do that at all?? it would be nice to hook it up in a way where i can just hit a switch and go back and forth between my pc and ps3, without having to unplug cords for sound and stuff, so does anyone know a way i can do this or somthin similer to this?? thanks in advnace...
  • Chances Are That You Are Not Going To Be Able To Hook Up You Computer Surround Sound To Your Playstation 3 (PS3). I Am Dead Serious. Now, You Could Always Buy A Digital Audio Cord To Plug Into Your Playstation 3 (PS3) And Run It Directly Into Your Computer Surround Sound. I Am Not Shure What Kind Of Inputs Are On Your Surround Sound But If The Digital Audio Cord Is Not Compatible With Your Computer Surround Sound System Then I Am Almost Positive That There Is A Converter Out There That Will Do The Trick For You! Hey, Not To Be Greedy Or Anything But, Could You Please Mark This Answer As A Best Answer? I Have Not Had Someone Mark Me As A Best Answer Before.
  • No comments: