Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Could i play ps2 call of duty 2 online on my ps3?

May be...
  • I would like to know if it is possible to play the Playstation 2 version of, call of duty 2 Online on my Playstation 3?



    As i have play'd cod2 on pc before & i really enjoy it!



    But my pc is now broke and i would like to try it out ONLINE on playstation 3? but its a playstation2 game would this work?
  • If your PS3 is 60 or 80GB with 4 USB ports you can.
  • Only on some consoles,



    I think it's just the original 60 and 80gb models, I don't think any other models support backwards compatibility.



    Word of warning,

    If it doesn't work Don't get Call of Duty 3, By far the worst Call of Duty.

    You will spend more time trying to get past your teammates than you will shooting, The AI is ridiculously stupid and spends half the time running into walls or blocking doorways.



    Nothing near as awesome as CoD2 was.
  • If you have the 160Gb version it will, it does for me.
  • No i tried that before with call of duty 2 and that didn't work
  • only if the ps3 is backwards compatible
  • dont be lazy try it !!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • No comments: