Saturday, March 7, 2009

What happen to my PS3!!!!!!!!!!?

May be...
  • Today my brother was using the internet through my PS3..I was sleeping. When I woke up I went and see what was he doing and I saw a bar that said something "Reestablishing Data in Hard Disc" I shocked!!! He said he had finished using the internet, so he went and turn it off. When the system was off, he then turned it again cause he said he decided to see a movie. As the system was turning ON, he said a screen appear saying "Files in the Hard Disc are Damage. Should the PS3 Reestablish them?" (something like that). He selected yes, and there is were I came. What happen?? did I lost some files?? I can't tell cause everything was organized differently..I had all my stuff organized..PLEASE HELP, ANYONE WHO GIVES A GREAT RESPONSE TO MY QUESTIONS MUST BE A REAL INTELLIGENT PERSON, AND I'LL RESPECT HIM OR HER.
  • According to this guy...it looks like you'll be just fine...http://www.gametrailers.com/player/userm...
  • Nothing bad has happened.

    Just let the PS3 direct you in the right direction - following the on screen prompts.

    If you are still confused about it, call Sony.
  • No comments: