Monday, April 6, 2009

Help plz!!!!I dunno what to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

May be...
  • My PS3 froze twice while I was playing LittleBigPlanet and twice while I was playing ratchet & clank: tools of destruction,I ejected the disk and turned my PS3 off while the screen was still frozen,should I send it to Sony?is it possible that I damaged it?

    help appreciated.

    Thanks in advance.
  • i do not think it will be the games. but my ps3 has frozen about 5 times now and i just switch it off then on again and its ok so iwould not worry about it
  • Leave it off for a while,. and try it later. If it's still frozen, look up the nearest Sony authorized repair agent, especially if it's still in warranty.

    it shouldn't be a big problem. It's unlikely that You did anything to break it, as long as you weren't doing anything "special" to your PS3.

    If it IS still unsder warranty, than the repair shouldn't cost you anything.
  • I hope you have money, or a warranty. Sounds like a very bad problem. I would make sure it's not the t.v. though. Try unplugging the ps3 when it does that, to see which it is.
  • No comments: