Tuesday, April 21, 2009

How do I burn a dvd (avi file) so it will play on my ps2?

May be...
  • I have Nero, ConvertXtoDVD, DVD Shrink, Power ISO, Divx..



    I have wasted too many blank DVD's and I have tired all above programs in diff. file types (ISO, VOB).



    I have gotten two of my AVI files to burn and work on my PS2 and an older TV/DVD combo.



    All the rest of my AVI files will not work even when I do the extact same conversion.



    Any help would be greatly appreciated!
  • go to windows media center (media player for non Media Center versions of XP) and go to burn (on Media Center it is options) and drag and drop your file onto the menu and click burn (it has to be DVD-R RW wont work it has to finalize the disk)
  • Maybe you should try RZ DVD Creator, it can directly convert and burn any videos to DVD(DVD+R, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, DVD-DL, DVD+DL, etc), such as avi to DVD, etc.



    Work well on my computer, i like it.

    Following is a step by step guide:

    http://www.rzfun.com/convert-avi-to-dvd....



    Please use DVD rewriteable disc(dvd+rw, dvd-rw, etc) when try, it can help you to save money. Hope it can help you.
  • No comments: