Thursday, April 23, 2009

Why Wont My PS3 Will Not Update Games Or Play DVD'S?

May be...
  • Whenever I Try To Update My Games It Always Has Problems, When I Tried To Update GTA 4 It Stood On Please Wait For About 20 Seconds Then Beeped 3 Times And Turned Off. And Whenever That Doesnt Happen It Just Goes To A Black Screen Instead. Ive Tried Disabling The Media In Network And That Doesnt Seem To Help At All Either. My PS3 Is Updated To The Latest Update As Well. Another Thing Thats Bothering Me Is When Ever I Put A DVD In My PS3 It Detects It Attempts To Start It Then Goes To A Black Screen And Freezes. Anyone Know Whats Wrong?
  • I would get a new one..the playstation is broken..my friend had one and it did the same thing..he got a new a it works fine. I would call the playstation company or trade that one in.
  • No comments: