Sunday, May 31, 2009

Cod 5 for the ps3, some1 help me?

May be...
  • own a PS3, and I have Call of Duty 5, when I play online, I can't find the Play Nazi Zombies online option. I'm a level 14.. Probably has to do with my low level, but if there isn't how do I play Nazi Zombies online?



    ps

    Do i have to beat story mode solo?



    Do i have to buy the map pack to get new levels for NZ?
  • yeah you gotta beat single player campaign or get invited to it



    i play it a lot add me psn: MrPursuit i made 21 rounds on both
  • You MUST complete story mode to play Nazi Zombies WITH other people.



    You do NOT need to complete story mode if you wish to play Zombies yourself.



    You can find Nazi Zombies under Co-Operative, then Play Online then Find Game and go down to Nazi Zombies.



    Your friends can invite to their game of Nazi Zombies, whether you completed the campaign or not but unless YOU complete solo campaign, you can't invite anyone or play with random people online.
  • no u dont have to beat story mode solo.

    go to coop at the main menu then select play online and then nazi zombies!!
  • No comments: