Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Free PS3? Do those online ads for a free PS3 really work?

May be...
  • I always see the ads to win a free PS3 when I am browsing forums. It seems like giving away a PS3 for free would never happen. Has anyone ever clicked on the free PS3 ads? Has anyone actually gotten their free PS3? Any experiences would be great. I mean a free PS3 would be awesome, but I'm not so sure that it is legitimate.
  • No they are never FREE. Once you click it usually takes you to a page where you have to subscribe to about 20 or so services such as netflix or gamefly ect. I know a couple of companies actually DO eventually give you your prize but these are few and far in between and even they still make you pay. With the possible threat of identity theft and such I try not to even bother with those sites unless I know someone personally who has won... and even then I usually stop talking to that friend. Basically make sure it's a real company and the second they ask for address, prepare for junk-mail and when they ask for credit card just leave.
  • no they are not for free. you have to do many surveys online, and sooner or later you would have to add your credit card to finish some of the other surveys.



    if you do this you would save alot of money for a ps3. (most likely 70% of the original cost of a ps3)



    it takes on a aveage of 7-8 months
  • It's just scams. They would probably ask for your personal information, then ask you to fill out TONS of offers, and it will never end.
  • no...
  • Nothing is free in life
  • No comments: