Saturday, May 30, 2009

Playstation 2 games and DS?

May be...
  • any games u reccomend? based on tv or movies and other fun games nothing to complicated just plain fun
  • Are you sure you want movie based games? They will suck. I mean it. You should stay away from those games.



    For the PS2, try:



    Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy

    Kingdom Hearts I and Kingdom Hearts II

    Final Fantasy X and X-2

    Final Fantasy XII

    Gran Turismo 4

    Metal Gear Solid 1, 2, and 3 (this game has an amazing storyline, it's probably 1/3 movie, and 2/3 game).





    For the DS, try:



    New Super Mario Bros.

    Mario Kart

    Chrono Trigger

    Final Fantasy (any FF game for DS would be good).

    Pokemon (any game).



    Sorry I didn't tell you about a lot of DS games, but I don't really own one. I just played the games that I mentioned, and they're great.



    I'm also sorry I didn't recommend movie based games, but I can't recommend them since I hate those kinds of games. I feel exactly the same about TV based games.
  • playstation ALL DAY!!!
  • PS2: check out Ape Escape
  • No comments: