Thursday, May 21, 2009

Ps3 on-line question, headset...?

May be...
  • There are two types of headsets that i am deciding between for my ps3. a logitech one that is supposed to be decent and is $40 or a sony one that is nicer for $50, what should i chose?
  • I think you should purchase the Official SONY Bluetooth headset. It has great sound quality. Most importantly, it comes with a stand to cradle it while you charge it, and it charges via usb. So you don't have to replace and buy batteries for it every couple weeks. Just charge it a couple minutes a week and your good to go. I have had this headset since January and have gotten great use out of it. Definatley worth the money. I highly recommend buying the Offical SONY headset.



    Hope this helps.

    PSN: dannymartini
  • I reccomend you buy the official Sony bluetooth headset. The sound quality is very good, it's very reliable, it just takes seconds to twin it with the PS3. It has a usb charging cradle, and I believe you can leave it in the cradle and use it like a mic if you want to.



    It's a bit more money, but I'd say that it's worth it:)
  • You should get Official SONY Bluetooth headset.
  • the better question is how much money do you have
  • No comments: