Saturday, June 20, 2009

Can you copy ps3 save data to?

May be...
  • to a blank cd??
  • No, the PS3 is NOT a CD Burner out of the Box.

    I think that is a more of a future thing that consoles will be able to do.



    You can save data to Memory Sticks with the USB ports on the front.

    If you have the older models (40/60 etc..) then you will have the memory card readers.

    You can also save data on memory cards through the readers.
  • A CD? I don't think so, I don't think the PS3 has the ability to burn disks. Just plug in an external hard drive, that's what I did and it worked perfectly. Just make sure the external hard drive is the correct format. I think it has to be FAT32
  • you can copy it to a flash drive and then burn it onto a cd from your computer, ps3 does not have capabilities to write disks
  • No you can't, try a flash drive though.
  • no idont think so just to a usb or other external hard drives
  • No comments: