Monday, June 1, 2009

Crash Bandicoot isn't working on my PS3...?

May be...
  • I've just recently downloaded Crash Bandicoot for my PS3 over the PSN, and when trying to install, it won't, and tells me there was an error. Can anyone tell me what the problem is, or what I need to do to fix it?
  • You could try deleting it from under the Game Menu and then go to the Playstation Store and re-dowload it. Go to recent downloads and activate it again, you won't need to buy it again because you have already brought it once.

    The same thing happened to me when I was downloading the COD5 Map Packs, it said there was an error, so I canceled it and started it again and it worked.



    Hope This helps!
  • sorry broo. probs gonna need to do it again, or you could just buy resistance 2 and play online
  • No comments: