Saturday, June 27, 2009

I NEED HELP WITH MY PS3!!!!?

May be...
  • I am planning to buy 2 Call Of Duty 5 map pack (items) in the playstation store with my PS3 in Japan. If i was to go back to the United States and play on the same account i bought the items with (in Japan), would i still have the map packs on my PS3 in the United States, if not, is there any way to transfer the data (with a USB etc.) from my PS3 in Japan to the PS3 in America? I SERIOUSLY NEED HELP!!!
  • yea man, they will work any where...as long as your on your own PS3 or if you download them again from your account.
  • IT WILL IT DOESNT MATTER WHICH COUNTRY UR IN AM IN THE MIDDLE EAST WITH A US ACCOUNT WITHA CREDIT CARD FORM THE MIDDLE EAST AND USING IT TO BUY THINGS

    AND U DONT HAVE TO LOG IN TO UR US ACCOUNT IN US IT WILL ALWAYS LET U HAVE UR STUFF IN ANY COUNTRY UR IN OR ARE LIVING IN
  • yeahh it would work

    but u would have 2 log on 2 ur online japan accont on ur U.S. ps3
  • yes you would still have them but i am not sure if they would function online
  • No comments: