Wednesday, June 24, 2009

My PS3 is not detected by my tv. How can i fix this?

May be...
  • I recently bought an HDTV. I had my PS3 hooked up to it via the standard cables that came with it and it worked fine. I then got an HDMI cable which i switched the PS3 to and the PS3 still worked fine. I later found i could get a better HDMI cable for cheaper so i returned the HDMI cable i had. I'm currently waiting for my new HDMI cable to come in the mail so i plugged in my standard cables again. The PS3 is no longer detected by my tv. I think what happened is the ps3 is still on the HDMI setting, but now that i have no HDMI cable, i can't set it back to standard. What do i do?
  • With the PS3 in standby mode (solid red light), Press and hold the power button for 2 beeps.

    This will reset the video output settings.

    On screen you will be prompted to choose new settings.
  • 1) turn of ur ps3 on the back

    2)turn the power boton(swich on the back)

    3)pres and hold (C-) right side of the eject boton

    4)it will reset urps3 when u hear 1 beep

    5)it will turn off ur ps3 when u hear 2nd beep

    6)press C- again and play



    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udhkPfYgI...
  • check you got the AV cables plugged in the correct holes.



    if your using the HD cables you need to plug the white and red ones in too so you have only yellow left over.



    so basically you need to plug in a blue, green, 2 reds and white to plug in...
  • No comments: