Sunday, June 21, 2009

What game should I get COD 4 vs GTA 4!?

May be...
  • I don't know much about either, but I do know that GTA is long with a good story and COD 4 has amazing online play. Thanks for the help.
  • I've got both. I'd sugest GTA 4 because its a realistic urban setting. Although, if u like war then go for COD 4
  • cod 4, even though i got it the day it came out i still paly it, its an amazing game with a very very long playability, gta iv, bought it, 4 weeks later traded it in. get cod 4, its the best, you can't really get bored of it =D



    add me :P



    Xx DeadShadow x
  • I Personally Think you should get COD 4, Yes, it has amazing online play, Yet it also has a great storyline, If it was me, I would choose call of duty 4.
  • Actually GTA4 isn't that long. Heck the 360 version has an achievement for finishing in under 30 hours.
  • I love COD 4 but if you happen to be a fan of the GTA series then get GTA 4, their both great games.
  • gta 4 is an amazing game, but i find myself playing cod much more
  • gta4 is long but the story sucks. i play it for the multiplayer.
  • GTA IV because that has guns too.
  • CoD4 is much more funner and doesn't get old quick like GTA 4 does
  • No comments: