Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Are PS3 HD cables really worth it?

May be...
  • I mean, does it really make a huge difference compared to the standard av ones?
  • YES!!!! Yes it makes a really big difference in playinf games and watching movies. I asked the same question and my dad showed me and we compared the to cables. AND O MY GOD it made the biggest difference. so yes change the cables to HDIM (HD).
  • Yes. In all of the videogames, you can get a 2 times bigger resolution and you'll get way better graphics. I can't stand the standard cables since I got my HDMI cable.



    I know what you think: those cables are pricey. I got mine for 25$ so be sure to search at a lot of stores to find the cheaper one. Most of them retail for 60$, but a 25$ cable will do just fine. You won't get a better quality with pricier cables.



    You'll notice that the quality is better and that the graphics look way better. Even on my 22inch LCD the difference from the two cables was huge (and that's a small screen).



    I found the cheapest cables at CanadianTire.



    *Do not forget to choose a best answer.
  • Huge difference. For example, standard resolution in North America and Japan - 640x480. Maximum HD resolution is 1920x1080. Numbers speak for themselves.
  • yeah it is totally worth it

    it doesm't make huge difference but it is very much better graphics that will blow ur mind
  • on a HDTV, HELL YEAH it does make a difference, A BIG DIFFERENCE



    i suggest you to use a HDMI cable
  • No comments: