Monday, July 27, 2009

How can I convince my parents to buy me a PS3?

May be...
  • I didn't get anything for my birthday or last Christmas. I have a Wii but it's getting boring now and I really want a PS3.



    Oh! and which model 80GB or 160GB



    and I heard for the new models, that there is no memory card slots, no PS2 compatibility, and only 2 USB ports.



    Please help!
  • do nothing but please them. do stuff like mow the lawn do laundry sweep vacuum, all without them asking. then do the sweet talking and mention how you didn't get anything on the occasions.



    btw the 80 and 160 should both have the memory card slots

    if you find an older model on craigslist or ebay you can get the ps2 compatibility.
  • Yep the more reseach you do the better, and yeah you can get a huge trade in value for your wii since everyone still wants those. Um I found a 60gb one in the trash of a house I was cleaning after the people moved out, just had to buy the cords and everything, would ya believe it worked, for about 3 months than I had to send it in to Playstation, cost me about 140 bucks ut they replaced it. anyways 160 gb if your gonna do a lot of downloading games , otherwise the 80 is plenty of room. Go for a used one or refurbished one from Gamestop wih your trade in if you can. Well good luck.
  • i got one for christmas, since the ps3 in kind of expensive i say you raise 1/3. that's only 133. 160GB is way too much. its nearly impossible to fill up a 160. it has memory slots, it doesn't play ps2 games. only the few earlier models. yeah and only 2 ports.
  • i had the same situation exept i had an xbox 360 not a Wii.



    tell them that the ps3 plays blu-ray and games and cd's but it still costs less than a blu-ray player.



    sell ur Wii and ur DVD player if u have one.



    get the 80 GB, thats all i got!!!



    plus dont waste ur xtra $ on more GB's, im not even close 2 runnin out of memory and ive had my ps3 4 a long time
  • buy the 80 gb one i heard it has ps2 backward compatibilaty and all ps3 models can play ps1 games and i have also heard the 20 gb one also can play ps2 discs but if it doesnt you can tell some guy from gamestore to put backward compatibilaty
  • tell them it's one of the best blu ray players out there and you're willing to trade-in your wii to get a discount at a gamestore for it. and that it'll make up for the fact that you didn't get anything on previous said occassions.
  • It's true the facts you said about the newer models.



    Save your own money and buy your things ;-)
  • tell them all your friends have one and say ill be good
  • xbox360 is way better...look into it... trust me..
  • No comments: