Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I am making a review for Shi No Numa and I need some tips...?

May be...
  • It's for PS3, and I already have all the people I need to make the review, but I was wondering how I should start off. I am going to put the video on Youtube, and am looking to make it 6-7 minutes long. I was thinking of recording little tidbits of gameplay first, then after that I will put it on my computer and voice over on Movie Maker with my microphone.



    Should I record using a camcorder or using my DVR? I found that the angle in the camcorder is a bit off, but whenever I need to stop recording on the DVR, there is a big message that pops up on screen for atleast 10 seconds, which can distract me from my gameplay.



    Also, I need a program that is simple as Windows Movie Maker but has a lot of cool text features. I downloaded Jahshaka and Wax last night, but I found them too complicated.



    Any other tips would be appreciated.



    This is my first video on Youtube, by the way.



    Thanks ^__^
  • If you have a HDTV, then just record with your camcorder. HDTV's aren't like the old TV's that when you film them, you get black bars running down the screen.



    Windows Movie Maker is probably the simplest movie editing software there is. Sony Vegas is alot better for editing but its expensive and its hard to use!

    I always use Windows Movie Maker.

    If you have Vista, then using Windows Movie Maker will be alot better.



    Have the camcorder set up behind you on a tripod - you sit infront of it and below it on a chair - and then do a test clip, to see how good the angle and the quality is. If its good, continue!



    Good luck!
  • No comments: