Monday, July 27, 2009

Playstation 3 Recovery help?

May be...
  • About 2 months ago my Playstation 3 was stolen along with some other stuff. The Police have been searching and nothing has come up. Before it was stolen I played online with my Ps3. Is there anyway I can track the PS3 because I played on it. I do still have the box of the Playstation, meaning i do have the serial number. So please help me. If there is anyway I would like to know.



    Thank you.
  • You can contact sony and give them your serial number. If the Ps3 you had ever gets repaired by sony for some reason, they'll be able to give it back to you and identify the thief.



    By knowing your username of the PlayStation account, sony probably can track from where your PlayStation Network account it's used from. How could they track it? Each person using the internet has a different IP adress, which corresponds to the location of the PS3. But that would only work if the thief is using your PSN account. So if you put your PS3 to automatically log-in to your account (you don't need to write the password every time), there is a chance of you being able to find it.



    If you have more questions I'll be sure to answer. I'm adding you as one of my contacts so that I can keep track of your questions.



    I am very sorry for the fact that it was stolen.
  • You can try to call sony if they are any help.
  • maybe U would need a software that would be able to enter the ps3 # and then u would get the i.p were it was being played
  • No comments: