Sunday, July 26, 2009

PS3 internet connection help!?

May be...
  • I've had my ps3 for a week I already set up the wired internet connection and it was working fine online. Now Rogers gave me a free 1 month faster internet connection and my ps3 can't connect to the internet. It won't even pick up the ip address. I have no idea about what I can do.
  • When you put in the ethernet cord make sure the light is blinking(You'll have to do it a few times). If you put in the cord and a solid green light comes on it won't work(most of the time).If you switch between your computer and PS3 a lot then after taking out the ethernet cord and putting it in your PS3 unplug the outlet that your ethernet cord runs on.Then plug it back in and put the ethernet in the PS3. Make sure the light is blinking green.

    If you have questions

    PSN ID: Mastadisasta94
  • No comments: