Sunday, July 12, 2009

Ps3, leaving battery in remote!?

May be...
  • i got a bd remote control for the ps3 and ieally want to save its energy and not get more batteries. so, i just wanted to know, how would you know if ure bd remote control is turned off. also, if i leave the batteries in the remote control, does that use up the energy, or not. finally, how do the batteries leak?
  • you cant tell if its on or off and so it'll use a little bit of battery and the batteries leak by leaving them into a device and not using them for a long period of time so just take the batteries out when you're not using htem
  • get the best batteries you can find

    I got my remote in '07 when I got my 60 gig and just changed them for the 2nd time

    you can leave them in , modern batteries won't leak unless they're in for many years

    if it's the official sony bluetooth remote you'll be happy with it

    bluetooth uses very little power and it's got some good features

    I use mine every day
  • The batteries that came with my remote last for several months, 6 infact.

    Don't worry about it.
  • No comments: