Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Will the Call of duty modern warfare 2 night vision goggles be release with the Ps3 version of the bundle?

May be...
  • I heard a rumor that the night vision goggle will only be available for Xbox360 owners.
  • yes it will be coming, it is the prestege editon for $149.99 USD
  • I didn't even know they were releasing the game with goggles.

    How could any self respected gadget freak (i.e me) not buy it.



    HMV exclusive £120 release date 10/11/09



    I gotta get me one of these.



    Link below



    http://hmv.com/hmvweb/simpleSearch.do?ct…
  • It's available to both PS3 and 360 owners.
  • No, it comes to all platforms. Don't expect those NVG to be a real military ones (those ones are way more expensive). :-)
  • If you watch the official video on youtube it shows the prestige edition for both the PS3 and 360.
  • its available for all versions...
  • they come for all platforms



    but im not gonna waste my money on it
  • woohoo im getting them for free from here: http://myturl.com/0puG0
  • No comments: