Sunday, August 16, 2009

I need a quick decision. THE SHOW 09 or COD5. No comparison.?

May be...
  • Ok my friend wants me to get cod5 so we can play together and kill zombies. But i told him i would get it today but i dont really want to get it because im not into those ww2 games. i like modern warfare. another thing is that MW2 is coming out in 3 months and to me theres no point in already getting cod5, i mean once people get MW2 they will probably stop playing cod5. then i want to get The show 09 which i heard is a good game. but i dont want to pay 60 bucks for a sport game which they make every year. so what would you guys do in my position. ASAP.
  • get the show 08. graphics prob better on 09 but i read a review that said check swinging was very irregular on 09. when i play 08 i check swing roughly 10% of pitches seen. so for me that was a deal breaker. codwaw was good for online but nazis gets old fast. if you're not into ww2 games don't buy a game to make your friend happy. mw2is going to be sick. hey baseball, any ww2 rpg you'd care to recommend?
  • I'd say The show 09, although I love the WW2 RPG games, it wasnt something i would encourage to others.



    I will get MW2 no doubt. Prestige Edition
  • Tell him to get COD 4
  • No comments: