Monday, August 17, 2009

I want to delete one of my PSN accounts or.....?

May be...
  • I made a PSN account that has the address of a hotel in the U.S just so that I can buy map pack 3 for Call of duty World at War. I bought a PSN card in the U.S, when I tried the card in my hometown in Canada, it couldn't work. So I made a U.S account, and downloaded map pack 3. I wasn't sure if it's legal using an adress of a hotel without permission, so if it isin't, how can I delete the account, or how can I change the address to my own. Furthermore, for people who move from Canada to U.S or even the other way around, how would they change their PSN address? Oh and by the way if it's actually legal, can someone give me proof?
  • don't worry about changing the address , nothing will happen to you , without a u.s. address the account won't work

    you can't delete the account , if you do you can't use the map pack

    people all over the world do this - I have accounts from 5 countries because all have different things available at their playstation stores
  • No comments: