Saturday, August 22, 2009

Playstation 3 help!!!!?

May be...
  • Ok i made a playstation acc and i forgot the password and i had to put in incorrect info which again i forgot. So i went to playstation.com and i made a new acc and my ps3 says that i can log in as another gamer. please help!!!
  • This is a common fault and what i would do make a back up of ps3 content. Use the format utility and then the memory is wiped for you to add any playstation account name that you want
  • HA! Happened to me as well. I was in a rush and I didn't put the right info. I contacted Sony via email. I explained the situation. They asked for some detail and then they emailed me a link and redo the info and a password. Warning, the password has a limited time, so when they send it to you, you have a day or two to do something about it.

    Google PS3 go to there website and look up customer support. Send the info and your problem.
  • Create another user on your PS3 and then make another account on that user on your PS3, and then select SAVE password so you never forget it.
  • No comments: