Saturday, August 15, 2009

Playstation network.. cant see my friends on the friends list.?

May be...
  • I can see every friend but it says they are all offline, even though i know for a fact that some are on. When i go into a game such as call of duty world at war and try to invite a friend, i cant because it says i have no friends currently online. Wierd thing is that i just randomly pressed find game in nazi zombies and it joined a game where my friend was! pretty lucky. but anyways how do i fix this?? i tried restarting the ps3, internet router, and everything. And is anyone else still getting double xp? i am:) it was supposed to end thursday!
  • Just delete your comment in your PS3
  • I had the same problem as you did Report Abuse
  • i have a question im doing a glitch on der reise (dont stop reading IM not a nerd) i was wondering how long can i keep my PS3 on without it overheating. (NOTICE if u want to know glitch add autoturdgun55 Report Abuse
  • ehh its a small problem. It happens to everyone including me. One of my friends enters the text chat and my friend list says offline when they really are online. I was the first person to do this and even my friends had this problem.



    It'll fix by itself sooner or later.
  • its probably because they didnt accept your friend request
  • No comments: