Sunday, January 27, 2008

Can you buy stuff off the playstation store with a prepaid card??

May be...

  • i got a visa prepaid card so that i could buy stuff off the playstation store but everytime i put my information it tells me that it is invalid imformation i desperatly need help thanks!!
  • If you tried to buy stuff from the Playstation Store with a Prepaid Card and it didn't work, then I doubt that it will work.



    I use my Visa Debit Card to purchase stuff from the Playstation Store. To get a Visa Debit Card, all you have to have is a Checking Account with a bank. It's safe to use a Credit Card or Debit Card on the Playstation Store.



    Make sure that you have filled out all of the Information on the Page for the Visa Card. I don't know if Prepaid Visa Cards have a 3-digit Security Code or a Expiration Date, but I know that you have to enter all of the info correctly.
  • No comments: