Saturday, March 29, 2008

Guitar Hero for playstation 3?

May be...
  • Im still on easy and i have managed to get through one entire song without getting "Bood" off the stage. I have played 5 times. when should i start getting used to it.?
  • Well everybody is different because we have different mental processing speeds and coordination levels. I started the game on medium and worked my way up until expert to finish the game but then I have a friend who has not yet completed a song on easy.



    It will take time to get the hang of it; much more than 5 times. It's fun though, don't pour your time into it unless you can enjoy it.
  • Practice makes perfect my dear.
  • keep practicing
  • keep on practicing u will get used to it..



    try wats ur hobby pretend it is cooking u have hands that are used to it in cutting and stuff so practice!

    The best song to practice is sweet child'o mine but it is gh2 so i am sorry ..

    u should play gh 1 and gh2 b4 gh 3
  • No comments: