Sunday, March 30, 2008

How Much Is This Gaming Bundle Worth?

May be...
  • I am selling my PS2(1st generation) about 30 games(this includes Dance Dance Revolution with Mat), a wireless logitech controller, 2 sony wired controllers, 2 sony memory cards and the sony wireless universal remote. Can anyone give me an estimate of the selling value? Please try to be accurate.
  • ebay: 225

    eb/gamestop: 155

    friend;?
  • depends where u are selling it eb games will rip u off but i mean 30 games is alot so they might give u some for that but my best bet go on ebay sell it there someone will pick it up for at least 250
  • Well.. this deal is great..

    The 1st generation playstation 2 is around $100.00 .. 30 games (Pre owned) would sell for around 15-20 dollars each... I cant go into full details but..

    The price is very expecive... i would say around

    450- 600 dollars

    Depending on your buyer
  • No comments: