Monday, March 24, 2008

How to connect my internet on my PS3, wireless?

May be...
  • When ever I go throught the whole process it ends up failing. Can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong, or what else I need to do, can I get the correct and complete process anywhere else?? Thanks in Advance for those who answer!!
  • -go to settings

    -go to internet menu

    -click "scan"

    -it will scan for all the wifi connections

    -pick the strongest one (they will he %s)

    -Set everything else to "Easy" or "Automatic"

    -Your to go
  • USB cable?
  • I know what is going on. First you need to take your ps3 and stomp it while wearing moon-boots, then go to the store and buy the xbox 360. tah-dah! now you feel much smarter don't you?
  • If it is a secure connection, you will need the password to your router. You can access this by connecting a computer to the router. Other than that it should be as simple as scanning it. Is your signal strong enough, I know when mine was on the other side of my house it was a weak signal and wouldn't connect.
  • No comments: