Wednesday, March 5, 2008

My PS3 controllers are flashing and not working as they should. What's the problem?

May be...
  • It was working fine earlier, and I left town for 3 days, then it didn't work anymore.



    Instead of getting a controller number, it kept blinking until I connected it to the PS3, then it blinks again when I disconnect it.
  • put it in the ps3

    hit the PS button so it stops blinking

    then hold down the stand by button

    when its off hit the stand by button again and turn on your controller



    then take it out

    for me it stoppedd working during cod4 but this made it work again
  • Batteries are still dead
  • well you can't charge controllers while they're off so turn it on then wait for just one light to flash that means its really charging it will take about 2 hrs....



    hope this helped you out!:D



    don't forget to pick a best answer!
  • No comments: