Thursday, March 6, 2008

Ps3 120 Gb?

May be...
  • Hey I was wondering if you guys know when will sony will release the 120 GB? Thanks in advance
  • They are currently releasing no 120gb sku that was just a rumor they are however going to release a 80gb bundle packed in with a dual shock 3 controller(rumble) and MGS4 this sku also has the same bc as the first bundle it will cost 500 dollars I reeeeeeealy think you should get this one I already have a 60gb but if I didn't I would pick this up on the 12th of june it comes with freekin MGS4!
  • There is no 120gb SKU. People thought it existed, but it ended up being the re-release of the 80GB with MGS4 instead of Motorstorm and a dualshock 3 instead of a Sixaxis for the same price.



    That bundle is releasing June 12
  • i say they should make a 120 gig ps3 to compete with the 360
  • No comments: