Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Have you ever played playstation while naked?

May be...
  • I did so the other day while playing warhawk and i feel i played better, you see i consider myself rather good at warhawk and I usually get a total fo 50-60 points, however this time i got more than 80 and i attribute it to my nakedness.



    Have you evr played naked on or offline? How did it affect you?
  • Yes, I tried it once and then I've realized that the neighborhood's watching me play.... =)
  • This has to be one of the most random questions I've seen on Yahoo Answers. No, I've never played Playstation while naked.
  • No actually, but im gonna hav to try it now!
  • ....that was just too much info! by the way-I tried and did worse than I did before. lol
  • I play CoD4 and average around 20 kills per Team Deathmatch or Free for All. I played naked last Saturday and I was near enough the same. I don't know about you though, if being naked gives you some sort of gaming boost but not me
  • All the time, baby ;)
  • You've gotta be kidding me, a question like this from a top contributor



    No, I play Warhawk fully clothed, and if anybody in my clan doesn't and I find out, I will kick them out.



    Good soldiers generally wear clothes, particularly pilots. The only exception I know of is the notorious "General Butt Naked" in the Liberian civil war a few years back.
  • I've played on my Wii while naked...did naked fitness...



    i think i did better cause everytime I went to swing at a ball or bowl my pants fell down (they were real loose) so i got the bright idea to just let my clothes fall...lol...





    oh i've also played guitar hero in the nude too :D
  • LOL....



    I don't think I have...
  • Man, That would be akward if you played Rock Band with all your friends naked.
  • I'm just here to laugh!

    What a question!!

    Looooooooooooool
  • Of course, all the time. I play naked especially when playing Need For Speed Pro Street, the cars really turn me on.
  • hahahahahahaha! this is the most randomest question on this yahoo answers site and also LMAO at your additional details.. no, i don't have a DS3 but no i've never done it haha
  • haha. no. i'd be afraid that someone would walk in the room.
  • No way, i come from a mormon family!! just think what would happen if i were cought!! LOL
  • well.... i did when i was 15 and i got soo distracted (-_-;)
  • Vibration + Nakedness = :)
  • i do it all the time. i enjoy the the breeze but i hate it when you see a hot chick from the game and u just let out all ur manly juices.....but yeah
  • I'm naked while I have sex : )
  • Ofcourse who hasnt...
  • Nope, never have but maybe I'll try it! really random question by the way. Very funny lol
  • no u freak
  • No comments: