Monday, April 21, 2008

What type of ps3 do you have?

May be...
  • I'm buying the MGS4 bundle pretty soon...it's an 80GB, I can't wait to buy it in june (thats if I have enough money) It's gonna be awesome
  • Mine is black and 60G.



    Will you be giving out best answer with such simple question? :-\
  • what do you mean like color cause mines black and i got the smaller gig.
  • I have the highest gig playstaion 3 and thinking about sending it out to get a custom color on it. Its gonna rock
  • 40gb
  • I have a 60GB PS3
  • I have the 80gb Ps3....wish i had the 60gb....
  • 40gb/ i sent my 80gb for repair so when the mgs4 bundle comes out ima return the 40 and exchange it for the mgs4 bundle!
  • i have the black 80gb version that came with motostorm from the U.S. (where i Live). I first had the 40 gb but my dad decided we might as well get it all when our 40gb stopped reading any discs after about 2 weeks even though we took perfect care so we returned the 40gb. the 80gb never had any problems. the best video game system ever. and all the best stuff for ps3 isn't even out yet (i.e. playstation home, haze, god of war 3)
  • 40GB / United States Import.



    I imported just so I could play region A BD's. FOX studios is evil!



    I live in Australia which is a region B country.
  • I have a 40GB PS3. If I had previously owned a PS2 with 20+ games then I would go with the 60GB because of the full backwards compatibility. I went with the 40GB because it was the cheapest and had the best possible deal from Sony style and I do not need more than 40GB of memory or backwards compatibility, nor did I need the extra USB slots. I also just found out that the 40GB has an automatic anti-duster built in the hardrive that, when activated blows all dust out of the console. And Dust was kind of a worry when I got my PS3 because of all the overheating because of it, now I dont have to worry.
  • No comments: