Monday, April 28, 2008

How excited are YOU for GTA IV?

May be...
  • I am this excited:

    I am watching all the available internet footage

    Watching all the video reviews

    I just spent 15€ on an import of the official UK PLaystation Magazine to read the 5 page review

    Me, and my mates, are all doing Nico Bellic accents



    :)



    Note: Any answers caliming me to be pathetic or telling me it is just a game will not be appreciated because you will be telling me what i already know.
  • I'm very excited about it and it's just a couple of more hours away.



    There has been many gaming sources in the U.S. that has already reviewed the game, and of course, all reviews are high. IGN even gave GTA4 a 10/10 and they haven't given a game a 10/10 in nearly a decade.



    Even though I wont get my copy until Friday because I'm having it shipped to me, I really can't wait for it. We already know about the hard drive installation, but the PS3 version will have shorter load times, so it all works out for the best.



    You guys in the U.K. are really lucky because you get the game first because of the time zone differences.



    When I first get GTA4, I don't think that I'll even do one single mission until I explore the city and get used to the city for a day or two. And one thing that I really like about GTA4 now, is that each day is now 48 minutes long in the game and not 24 minutes long like in GTA3, Vice City, and San Andreas because I really felt that each day went by to quickly previously.



    Good luck with GTA4 and I hope you enjoy it as much as I will!
  • V3RY Excited!! I mean this is actually the real video game that pretty much is like a second life for real. (cept your a bad guy and you're hired to kill other people and do all other mischievous things) but this game beats every game out there that has ever came out or that is going to come out. The hype is true. that's all i gotta say
  • terrified. I work at GameStop and so far have no register experience, so I'm terrified over how busy the store is going to get and how upset customers are going to be. I'm just glad we're not doing the midnight release. other than that, I don't care. I don't really play the GTA games. the only time I did, it was San Andreas and all I did was blow up cars and catch hookers on fire.
  • Haha. I like the way you ended the question.



    I'm super excited. Going to pick it up at midnight!



    HEll yeah!



    See you in liberty city!
  • I'M SO ******* EXCITED!!! TONIGHT AT MIDNIGHT I WILL BE PLAYING WHAT MIGHT BE THE GREATEST GAME KNOWN TO MAN!!! I'M GOING TO HAVE A HEART ATTACK BEFORER IT GETS HERE.
  • I would be more excited if I had the money for it. ;)
  • Jack Thompson is angry.
  • I could care less.
  • I M ***** AMPED I CNT WAIT!!!!! IF U HAV A PS3 MY USERNAME IS PYDAMAN ADD ME SO WE CAN RAMPAGE THREW LIBERTY CITY
  • No comments: