Friday, April 25, 2008

How'd u connect ur ps3 bluetooth?

May be...
  • I bought a bluetooth device for the playstation yesterday and I think my ps3 might be difected bec. I bought my bluetooth to connect to my NBA live 08 chat and I tried to sync the bluetooth but it didn't work, so I was going to inquire about how to install it online in EBgames.com and I went to site to inquire, the site will give you step by step instruction on how to install, I found out that I'm missing a key concept in installing my bluetooth the "register bluetooth device". My ps3 is 40gb and I bought it at Wal-mart 3 weeks ago
  • I had a tough time doing this as well.



    When your at the startup screen of the ps3, scroll all the right to the left where it says like settings etc... and theres a thing that says like register device and then its pretty self explanatory.



    Good luck
  • I think you are saying you don't know how to register it? If so then you go to settings and accessories. In there is a section for blue tooth. You can then select add new device and follow the steps. If the code is not 0000 then your items instructions should tell you the code.
  • if you're thinking of buying a playstation 3 you should out this site first. they give you a ps3 for FREE! all you need to do is complete a few quick tasks for them.
  • well just to let u know if it asks for a pass code is 0000
  • No comments: