Friday, April 25, 2008

What color is your ps3?

May be...
  • Mines is black (well going to be)
  • Mine is a kind of jade green with forest green trim and black racing stripes. There is an off-white lens-flare pattern on one side of the top, and low-opacity, watermark type images of metal gear and warhawk themes, mainly in dark blue or sepia.



    Just kidding. It's black, with silver trim. Since it's the 60gb, I figure that's the best ps3 color of them all.



    I wouldn't put any extra cases around my ps3, because it could slow heat dissipation. Changing the case itself will void any warranty, though it won't risk any heat problems.
  • All PS3's come in black but can be changed to the color of your choosing with a case, or full body color. My PS3 is black and I really would not mind changing it, my only concern is sending in. This is the best site to get the best colors for your PS3:



    http://www.colorwarepc.com/
  • I don't think they sell the PS3 in any colour other than black. At least they don't where I live. Which sucks because I'd like a silver or white one.
  • Mine is black. They come in black white and silver.
  • Mine is black.

    I think they come in Black, White and Red.
  • Dont all PS3s come in black
  • mine is black
  • No comments: