Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Is Grand Theft Auto IV going to be on ps2??

May be...
  • It came out today but only on xbox 360 and ps3, i have none of these!! Will it ever be on ps2? If so when? I really want it!
  • No, PC aren't getting it either i think they pay to only have popular games on these 2 consoles to boost the sale of these consoles.
  • My brother has a xbox360, but i prefer my playstation 2 lol.

    And i was actually wondering this yesterday.

    I hope it does anyway.
  • no, it wont be.



    your lack of gaming knowledge made me laugh =]



    thanks :P
  • I think the ps2 is kind of out of date, people are getting rid of those systems and sending them to poor countries where they dont have videogames
  • I'm sorry to say but.... no, it's for 360 and PS3 consoles only. :|



    Hopefully you be able to get yourself a 360 or PS3 soon.
  • No just the ps3 and xbox sorry.
  • no bcoz it is not powerful as xbox and ps3
  • sadly not im gutted 2 !!!.....
  • Nope.
  • NOPE only for next-gen SON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • straight up no. It won't be appearing on the PS2, its a dying system.
  • the ps2 cant handle it, sorry kid
  • No comments: