Saturday, May 24, 2008

Grand Theft Auto 4 help?

May be...
  • I own Grand Theft Auto 4 for the Playstation 3, and some of the random characters don't spawn in my game. I did the first 2 missions for the random character named Brian, but he does not spawn for the third mission. Badman and other random characters also do not spawn. I did all the missions necessary to have these random characters spawn, but they do not. Is this a technical error that my copy has and is there anyway to fix this?
  • random characters in the game are not out and about 24/7 waiting for u to come around. developers tried to make it as real as possible so they set time clocks on almost everything. just go around the areas as ur going somewhere an they will com up a one time or an other.
  • I already answer the other question you asked which is the same exact question. No the people are not around 24/7 you must just go around town and wait for someone to pop out on your map. hope this helps.
  • No comments: