Thursday, May 22, 2008

I keep getting shot before I shoot them on Call Of Duty 4?

May be...
  • I see them before they see me but I still manage to get shot before I shoot them. Any tips to get a more accurate shot? It is on the PS3.
  • Damn i remember when i was like that. Its fu**ing annoying.



    First thing you need to change which i no for a fact you not doing right is.



    Shoot and then aim. Don't aim and then shoot.



    If they are close to you then don't aim. Much much better, although it will take some time to get it accurate. Play 10 free for all games and don't aim at all to practice blind fire shooting. You will definetly improve.



    Also When using an AK47 on the third perk make sure you choose STEADY AIM. It helps the recoil a lot.



    Also use the same perk for smg guns cause they difinetly need it.



    Also try jump when shooting to confuse the other player and they mess up aiming. It will take some practise but youll be much better then you are now if you do this for 1 week.
  • If you're playing online, then it could be bad ping.



    Regardless if you're playing online or single player mode, if you shoot from the hip, you'll have poor accuracy, so use your sighted mode if possible. Crouching or using prone gives you less recoil and more accuracy also.



    It could just be you've got really bad reflexes too LOL
  • you've probably got a slow reaction time thats why....the more you play it the better your reaction time will become...trust me i used to have this problem and now im on my 6th prestige and my reaction time is really good...there are tests on the internet to help your reaction speeds.
  • Sadly it's just practice, practice, practice!



    I only started on it in the last couple of months and have found that as my level ups and I get better perks and play more I improve.



    For the first month or so I just got my ar5e handed to me every time I played!
  • i think i know what ur problem is. i had the same problem. its your connection speed. everything is delayed on your side if the connection speed is bad. check it out, im sure it will sort ur problem out.

    gman66707



    happy playing
  • Wath you hav to do is to go to great a class, choose your class, go to perks and choose dubbel tap perk 10 points please :-]
  • The enemys will always be on you if your playing veteran mode.
  • hahaaha improve
  • Hey man you should add me. My user is Fear_Unknown i can probs give you some tips.
  • Yea...clean ur damn butter fingers.
  • No comments: