Sunday, June 1, 2008

GTA 4 question?

May be...
  • when i was on the internet searching for the walkthrough (i beat it already i just want to see the side missions) i came across one mission where you get to kill demitri or help him and if you choose to kil him.. jimmy will kill kate.. but if i help him.. demitri will kill roman which one should i choose next time i start a new game
  • I'd save him. Although I don't really like Roman or see a use for him. As to the taxi service, I steal cars when I need one so I have no use for it. So I drive drunk as well, big deal. As to Kate, it isn't that she has a use really, to be honest I'd save her because I don't like Roman.
  • Do both. GTA4 is such a good game that you should play through it several times anyway.



    http://ps3-auctions.info/ Report It
  • Well I would normally do whichever you didnt do the first playthough to get the full story.



    Otherwise choose the deal so you can keep the Taxi service.
  • well Roman is ur cousin, so i would say you do the one where Roman doesn't get killed!
  • No comments: