Monday, June 30, 2008

I need help finding a PS3?

May be...
  • I want a PS3(a 80GB) but it would take me 6 months to save up $500. I don't have a credit card or job. I'm looking for one but it is hard b/c I live in a small town in SC and we don't have a lot of places to work. I like to be a stocker in a Food Lion or a Wal- Mart. But in Wal Mart you have to take a test and I haven't pass it yet. I get 20 a week for things I do around the house that why it well take 6 months.



    So is there any websites I can go to find a PS3 for $200 to $300. I don't have that much at the morment. I have a Xbox 360 with two games (Ninja Gaiden 2 and Halo 3) but don't want to sell them. I want a PS3 b/c I'm a big MGS fan and I have played all of them. So I have to play MSG4 and I like to play God of war 1&2, and Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction. So I hope someone can help me
  • try ebay but look for sellers with a good feedback percentage or ur going to get g'd
  • DO NOT GO ON EBAY OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE LIKE CRAIGSLIST TO BUY A PS3----Because they most often do not come with warranties and with all the new problems with gaming consoles you need a warranty Report It
  • No just sell the 360. If I was as poor as you I wouldn't waste my money on video games instead I would buy food or something.
  • Dude you already posted this question like 2 hours ago,look at my answer from then
  • DONT TRY EBAY! u cant find one for that cheap but the 40gb(is the same except for the memory and ur unable 2 play ps2 games) is $400. u should sell ur 360 cuz it doesnt have ps3's potential
  • won't your folks give you a lone for at least half of it, some sort of compromise
  • Try e-bay
  • No comments: