Sunday, June 29, 2008

Where can I find a PS3?

May be...
  • I want a ps3 but it would take 6 months to save up $500. I get $20 a week. I'm looking for a job but I live in a small town of Plum Branch SC. And with gas I can't afford to go to another city to find a job. I have a 360 with two games but I'm don't want to sell it. Is there any websites I could buy one around $200 to $300. Because it would take less time to save up $200-$300 than $500. I want a ps3 b/c I like to play god of war 1&2 and MGS4. I'm a big MGS fan that I got to play it but I don't like to wait.I don't have a credit card so if you name a one of them free ps3 website keep that in mind. So I hope someone can help me
  • ebay, target, walmart, and any gaming store.
  • here is one on ebay

    http://cgi.ebay.com/Sony-Playstation-3-4...

    it's less than 300$
  • You could either try your local gaming store, or any large supermarket like walmart, or target. Online You could try ebay or craigs list (google it)
  • best buy, circuit city, target, walmart, game store
  • http://www.ps34free.com/Default.aspx



    Ok, i bought mine in a store.. im not sure about this, .. i just saw it on the internet, i'd never tried it..goodluck!
  • Walmart Taget Game Stop ect. try E-bay also
  • you should get a free playstation 3 from this site instead of buying retail
  • Try search on the Internet maybe there comes up something
  • you got a dirtbike ill trade u
  • No comments: