Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Ps3 2.4 firmware uptdate im scared?

May be...
  • ive been reading online and i heard that it messes up ps3 i downloeded withen an houre when it came out and im afraid that it could ruin my ps3 and im not having any problems that i know of.. but all i do is play call of duty 4 online caus its the only game i got and my ps3 is only 2 weeks old.. so should i be woried or no.. or should stop playing my ps3 until sony fixes it?
  • If it hasnt done anything to your system yet, itll be fine. The problem usually comes immediatly after the boot.
  • I am in the same boat. I updated this morning, and came to work. My system did reboot. I would say that if you have had no issues all day, you are safe. It has only been reported in a % of PS3s. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you, you do the same for me.
  • Mine crashed. Updated installed, then rebooted to the wavy line splash screen and froze. Called Sony, they had me do a hard reset and now it doesn't work at all.
  • The ps3 firmwere of death? lol



    Dont be scared, if your ps3 does screw up sony will have to fix it
  • i updated mines and it works fine but it wont let me plays songs while playin gta iv i hope there a update 4 dat
  • Did it about 10 am taday and still going strong
  • No comments: