Wednesday, July 2, 2008

My PS3 won't update??

May be...
  • So I just tried going to Settings>System Update and the PS3 won't find the update on the internet. it just says, "The latest version of the system software is already installed. There is no need to update." I know I don't have version 2.40 (I have 2.36), anyone know why?
  • Heres why:



    http://kotaku.com/5021575/sony-pulls-ps3...
  • We're receiving reports that PS3s are no longer updating to firmware 2.40. Consoles currently running 2.36 are stating that there are no available updates when a system update is attempted. It seems that downloading the firmware from the official sites is also impossible..........
  • well i got it and i all i had to do is sign in and it said that there was an update .
  • Sony pulled it. some people's systems were messing up and crashing. i downloaded it last night, my system is working fine.
  • I got a free Playstation 3 from this site, I highly recommend it!
  • I am having the same issue... I guess we just wait it out.
  • No comments: